Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 year anniversary at Etsy

It was my one year anniversary at Etsy yesterday. I am happy to have such good friends and the support of all the etsians out there. I feel that this is my place and feel right at home. I just need to take care of it and I know with time Etsy and its followers will take care of me. I hope to be here selling for a long time to come. Looking forward to next years anniversary. To celebrate this years anniversary I decided to have a contest. My winners were selected from a pool during the time of the contest entries. This was fun for me and I hope it was fun for all of you that won. I hope that each of you enjoy the prizes sent.

Congrates to my fellow Etsian winners:
#1 wayfairingmagnolia
#2 capturedsarlight
#3 mcarryon1

Thanks guys for all your support

4 comments:

keoops8 said...

nice blogg. take care. nice items.

keoops8 said...

i like nice page.

tweetey30 said...

hey its just me bri2004.. i use tweetey for my blog. my main blog is nbrsspot.blogspot.com.. but my crafting blog is tweetys gallery. or what the other one is..lol.. i am half asleep yet..

onesnevertooold said...

You did it!! It all looks good to me?? all of a sudden you've some comments!! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! Works fine and thanks for your help. Wish ya the best with your shop and blog!! Cya's soon,

Dave